Monday, November 9, 2009

I Heart Lists

Things are great over here in my corner of the world. As is usually the case, I've got a lot on my plate at once, so I'm just plugging along, trying to tackle bits and pieces of everything one thing at a time. Because I love lists so much, I thought I'd update everyone that way. Here's what I'm up to:

-Planning a destination wedding! That's right, The Hunk and I are tying the knot! Woo hoo! We're super stoked. Our ceremony is going to be on a beautiful beach in Siesta Key, FL. Since there won't be many guests, we're skipping a reception and just having a nice dinner at a restaurant afterwards.

-Finishing the semester at school. With only a month of school left, the semester is starting to wind down. It isn't any less demanding. In fact, instructors are crazily asking for longer and more in-depth assignments. Don't they know I have other things to do?! Admittedly, I haven't spend as much time on school over the past few weeks as I should have, so I need to do some catching up in order to be ready for my final in my Cisco class.

-Becoming an Aunt! My sister had her adorable baby girl on 10/29. Check out this pretty little face!



-Gearing up for a Website Launch! I'm launching a new website hopefully at the end of this month. Sorry, no details until after the launch, but it is going to be great! I'm very excited to be able to provide such a unique and wonderful service to others.

-Celebrating the unseasonably warm fall with the fam! The fall weather here in the Midwest has been gorgeous over the last few weekends. 'Lil Bit got to play in the leaves yesterday and really enjoyed it.



We also walked around an outdoor mall and went out for pizza. 'Lil Bit LOVES pizza!



Those are just a few of the happenings going on 'round here.

More to come later!

Until next time,
-MFW

No comments:

Post a Comment