Friday, October 9, 2009

Of COURSE I Have to Weigh In - Obama Wins the Nobel Peace Prize

Normally, I try to steer away from posting political views in public because, quite franky, I get tired of reading others', so I figure I'll spare everyone else from mine. However, I just have one statement to make about Barak Obama winning the Nobel Peace Prize... It is like a beauty pageant where the pretty face that says, "I wish for world peace" is given the crown. Do you actually think she DOES anything to acheive her supposed goal of world peace? Heck no, just like Barak Obama had done nothing deserving of a Nobel Peace Prize nomination just weeks after being inaugurated. It makes no sense!

I have a vision that children aren't subjected to violence, that people don't go hungry, and that those who work hard should have ample retirement without having to cover the asses of those who do not work a day in their lives.

Now then, where's MY medal?

No comments:

Post a Comment