Friday, July 31, 2009

Helium is so cool! And this kind doesn't make you talk funny.

I recently signed up as a writer on Helium.com. It is SO addicting! The basic premise is that you search for titles you know about and submit original writings. There is also a creative writing section for works like poems, short stories, essays, and novel exerts. Even more fun is picking a pen name! I chose Lillian Jensen.

So far, I've only submitted three writings, but I spent the better part of the afternoon collecting titles and suggesting other titles.

With so many things going on in my life, my writing had/has really suffered as of late. I hope that this will encourage me to pick it back up again. I am not overly impressed with anything I've submitted yet, but I know it will come in time.

In the meantime, you can read my work here: http://www.helium.com/users/527843/show_articles

No comments:

Post a Comment