Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Who says you can't have bacon for Christmas?

We had such an awesome Christmas! Everyone got great gifts, and we got to spend lots of time together as a family.

You might remember that CAG (Cool Asian Guy) and The Hunk have this endearing fascination with all things bacon. Might I remind you about the Bacon Explosion?



And the red velvet bacon cupcakes?

CAG and The Hunk also went to Bacon Fest this summer, but they were silly and didn't take any photos. At any rate, the point has been made - we love bacon.

Therefore, it was only fitting that CAG give the three of us bacon-themed Christmas gifts!



Be jealous.

That's right, Bakon - "a premium bacon infused vodka" - for The Hunk, a delicious-looking chocolate pig (I wonder if it's bacon flavored?) for me, and a "My First Bacon" for 'Lil Bit.

Have you ever seen such a perfectly themed set of gifts?

We have yet to taste the Bakon; we're waiting until CAG gets back from visiting his family. I really should search for cocktail recipes featuring this so we stand a chance of enjoying it, although The Hunk says we are required to try it straight out of the bottle. Yum....???

I haven't eaten my pig yet either...it's kind of cute! I should try it soon.

And 'Lil Bit...precious little girl... she's terrified of "My First Bacon." It has a button you press to get it to say, "I am bacon!" The voice is somewhat menacing. She won't go near it and says, "Bacon scared me, Mama!" LOL

Thanks, CAG for the ultra-cool gifts. We hope you will come enjoy some the Bakon with us soon!

Until next time,
MFW

No comments:

Post a Comment