Friday, September 4, 2009

Oh LAWD! Very random post for a random-feeling day.

I was flipping through blogs when I came across the most disgusting, disturbing thing EVER.

I can't even tell you about it. It wasn't like "two girls, one cup" gross, but it was close. It was definitely not something I should have seen, especially while at work. I am scarred.

I think I'm a prude when it comes to things on the internet. And I'm ok with that.

This morning, I noticed something interesting on my way to work. The homeless guys that normally stand on Broadway and I-35 have been replaced by men holding signs that say, "HAVE A GREAT DAY!" Now, they could have been homeless as well, but they sure didn't seem like it. I wonder what happened to the other men...

The Hunk and I have a date on Sunday! It doesn't happen often since we are busy being parents and all, so I'm really excited.

I have been listening to Verve Pipe's "Photograph" all day. I'm afraid to look at the count, but I'm sure it is upwards of 20 times.

I'm completely convinced that Chipotle has healing powers. I've been battling a bit of a stomach bug the last few days, even missed two days of work (except for coming in at 4am the other morning...being on-call sucks). Today, I'm feeling better, and I think it's largely due to eating Chipotle for lunch. Yes, I realize it was risky to eat something so heavy, but dang it I was hungry after not wanting to eat for a couple of days. There are few things in life better than a burrito bol. I managed to make it through almost half of it. And now I'm really starting to feel better. Coincidence? No way.

No comments:

Post a Comment